Friday, March 2, 2018

My Cittadinanza Application



An update on my Cittadinanza Application



Many of you ask me how my application for Italian Citizenship is going and I like to give you regular updates. Well, you may remember that I have been waiting for an update on the Ministero dell'Interno website which has been a on a 'hold' status for 5½ months.   About a week ago that all changed.   I have been contacted!   My application is now showing as 'in process' and I have summoned to contact the Prefettura to make an appointment and go along with original documents.   I am not sure if 5½ months is a good indication from submission of application to 'in process' but for those of you who are still waiting, hang in there! As and when I have been to the Prefettura I will let you know how it went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment