Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What our clients say about us . Richard G, Rome

Having had poor experiences with several financial advisers during my first 14 years living in Italy, it was a great relief to meet Gareth Horsfall in 2006. 

Gareth reviewed my savings schemes and explained to me how I had been losing out by not frequently monitoring my managed funds and not switching among elements as the markets constantly changed. 

In short, my savings were suffering from neglect. Gareth proposed some simple adjustments which significantly improved performance. Close monitoring of saving and investment schemes is not something I knew much about or devoted sufficient time or attention to, so I was very grateful to have someone with Gareth's expertise rescue me from my personal financial bedlam. 

During the last seven years Gareth has kept me on the "straight and narrow" as I coasted towards retirement, adjusting investments as necessary and, only when I asked, proposing new investment schemes to suit my needs (cautious, but with some return above inflation). I have grown to trust Gareth and greatly respect his knowledge and expertise. He explains things in a very clear and straightforward way, setting forth options and answering queries with patience. This is great for me as a non-expert in deciding how to manage my savings in a productive and tax-efficient way, while trying to minimise risk. 

I have no hesitation in recommending Gareth to my friends as one of those rare breed of financial advisers who gives sound advice when asked and who does not try to push particular options for his own benefit.

Richard G is a recent retiree from the United Nations in Rome and is a Cautious / Balanced Investor. 

If you are interested in a FREE initial consultation to discuss your financial affairs then you can contact me on gareth.horsfall@spectrum-ifa.com or call me on 3336492356

No comments:

Post a Comment