Friday, September 4, 2015

Should you take advice from The Spectrum IFA group?

When you power goes off you call an electrician. When the water goes you call a plumber. Yet oddly enough the most important professional advice you will ever need in your life is often ignored. FINANCIAL ADVICE.


I am always amazed by people who get near to retirement and say to me "I suppose I should have planned this better" "We probably bought the wrong property" "We didn't really understand how to invest and didn't know who to trust"

Real sound financial advice only comes from a professional. There are many pitfalls. While bricks and mortar feel solid, a property purchase can be very tricky, and the returns can be disappointing.

Money needs to GROW. We are not just talking about simple saving - putting a bit aside each month. It is putting your money somewhere where it can grow.

At school we are taught algebra and geometry, but no-one teaches us how to best take advantage of our incomings and reduce our outgoings.

It is not always easy for you to share private information, but in the long run it is exciting to see your wealth grow under the guidance of a professional.

Friends and neighbours with advice are aplenty. But this anecdotal advice is often dangerous coming as it does from amateurs.

I have been in the business for 15 years, 11 of them working with the International community in Italy. I have seen a broad range of professionals and retirees with different problems, and knowing how Italy works, I can combine my knowledge of the financial world, and the contacts I have made during this time,  with specific know-how of the terrain.

The Spectrum IFA group is a well established firm of independent financial advisors.  So should you take advice from The Spectrum IFA group?  We think you are in safe hands, but if you would like to find out for yourself you can contact me on gareth.horsfall@spectrum-ifa.com or on my cell No +39 3336492356. 


No comments:

Post a Comment