Monday, April 11, 2016

Exemption from the canone RAI if you do NOT own a TV.



I wrote recently that the law had changed regarding the TV licence and if you did not own a TV then you would still have to pay the licence fee, in your electricity bill in July,  if you were 'connected' in some way.  


It turns out that this was the original proposal but then it did change to allow those without a TV to make a declaration to the Agenzia delle Entrate and be exempt from the new Canone RAI. 

Good luck with it as I have no idea how efficiently it will work.  Let me know if you have any interesting stories to tell after trying. 

If you are in any way confused about your tax liabilities and would like to try to plan around your respective tax regimes in general, then you can contact me on gareth.horsfall@spectrum-ifa.com or call me on +39 3336492356

No comments:

Post a Comment