Thursday, April 4, 2019

A LITTLE BIT OF BREXIT



I try to avoid the subject of Brexit on my blog, mainly because by the time I have written anything it has all changed 5 minutes afterwards. However, on this occasion I have some news that I want to share.   


This will not affect everyone, but I hold life insurance policies in the UK with Legal and General and I have written to them on a couple of occasions to ask about the impact of Brexit and their ability to honour the terms of the contracts. They politely informed me that they really didn't have a clue. However, I have just received the following documents through the post: 

It doesn't tell me much, but maybe there is a ray of hope that no matter what the outcome of Brexit, it may just be business as usual and that could also apply to other financial arrangements. We will find out in due course! 



No comments:

Post a Comment